'Media CAD & Graphics' is a well-established engineering service provider, a leading provider of Computer Aided Designing and Drafting services with considerable experience in this field. The company aims to provide CADD services to customers worldwide. We assist architectural, civil, electrical, electronic, mechanical, and structural engineers and organizations with a wide range of solutions such as CADD drafting, Architectural drafting & detailing, Civil drafting & design, Mechanical design & drafting, Product design and development, Electrical drafting, Fabrication drawing, Shop drawings, HVAC designing & drafting, MEP designing & drafting, Steel detailing, Rebar detailing, 3d modelling, rendering, animation and Architectural illustration.
'Media CAD & Graphics' sets high standards of quality, reliability, cost effectiveness and timeliness. Relentless and dedicated efforts of our expert professionals have helped us to achieve this unquestionable status in the CADD services industry. Media CAD performs CADD tasks that best suit your needs, budget and schedule – whether creating and defining components and systems, or creating and updating drawings. We own user friendly, efficient, and most modern software to deliver perfect and timely Computer Aided Drafting and Design solutions to a large number of customers.
Our strength lies in our large experienced team of highly skilled and talented professionals and innovative methodologies that specify our clients' needs and deliver their projects on time without compromising on quality. Our workforce consists of Designers, Analysts, Detailers and CAD engineers working together to complete complex projects with remarkable ease.
In addition to providing professional and top-quality CADD services, we ensure that our service suits your business. The accurate, reliable, and cost-effective solutions that we at Media CAD offer will provide you with ample time to focus on your core business activities. Our company policies, which include investment in cutting edge technologies, continuous expansion, flexibility and constant development in quality, quantity and scope of services, provide maximum support to our client's business interests.
Established long way back in the year 1999 at Moovattupuzha city in Kerala, the southern most state of India and flourished all way through professional competence, our company today, is the leading technical institution in the field of computer aided engineering drawings and designs.
Our expert team of professionals is lead by Mr. Hari Krishnan K, B. Tech(Mech Engg) whose experience in computer aided 3D modeling even dates back to 1996. He had gained the initial CAD experience from the prestigious Cochin university of Science & Technology.
He enthusiastically continued his study and research in 3D modeling by undergoing courses in Mechanical Desk Top from Auto Desk Inc U.S.Aand Pro-Engineer from authorized Technical Training Center of Parametric Technical Corporation U.S.A.
We form a perfect combination of expert engineers and creative artists who provide computer aided graphic solutions for architects, builders, engineers, advertisers and professional artists.
Whether it is professional building plans, plumbing-drawings, design development or animation for ads, we put wings to your ideas.
Media CAD's production base is located inside the Cochin Special Economic Zone (CSEZ), formerly known as Cochin Export Processing Zone (CEPZ) in Kakkanad, Kochi, Kerala, India. CSEZ http://www.csez.com is 200 acre secured campus with compound wall and restricted access. Security for CSEZ is provided by ex-military personnel. CSEZ is owned by the Central Government of India and is managed by high-ranking officials of the central government. Salient features of our facility are below.
- State-of-the-art facility .
- Client/Server set up with online back up
- Firewall and latest virus protection methodologies
- Online UPS
- Generator back up for power supply
- Employee benefit facilities like cafeteria, library, rest room, free transportation, etc
- 24x7 Internet leased lines from three providers (AirTel, BSNL and VSNL)
- Excellent communication facilities for off-shore clients via email, chat, instant messengers, VOIP, telephone & cell phone.
- Highly secure environment
- Work Stations are having a minimum configuration of 1GB ram, Core 2 Duo Processor, 256mb AGP with 17" TFT monitors.
- Printers in the range of A4 to A0 size (HP Design jet)
- All the employees of Media CAD sign the NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement)
- No unauthorized person is allowed to enter the premises of Media CAD.
- Security persons are deployed at all key points of the office premises.
- Document storage area is well protected.
- Employees are restricted to enter any other place other than their working premises.
- Data storage devices (CD, DVD, Flash drive, Floppy etc) are not allowed inside the office without the permission of concerned HOD.
- Server rooms are kept inaccessible to employees other than the system administrators.
- Our network is well protected with hardware firewalls and updated antivirus software.
- All data provided by the client will be kept confidential and will be the property of client
- Our company and staff agree that we will not disclose any of the information regarding the project provided by the client without the prior consent of the client.
- We also agree that we will not reproduce any of the documents with confidential information of our client.
Provide services to engineering industry globally with cutting edge technologies and guaranteed cost savings
Project done on fixed-price basis. Our team discusses with you, your requirements and quotes a fixed price for the job. The price may be fixed on hard set of specifications, or accommodate certain level of flexibility
Time and Materials
The standard time-and-materials method of work, based on the actual can also be followed. This is usually monitored through weekly timesheets and progress reports.
Milestone-based payment schedule
In a remote development project, milestones-based payment schedules reinforce progress monitoring. Milestone-based payment helps you justify payment, and visible progress reduces risks.
Monthly Resource-based payment
In an Extended Development Center model, billing is done monthly based on the number and level of resources utilized. In this scenario, the cost is resource-based and not project-specific.